Racebred Components Front Splitter Blades are designed to help increase front-end stability and grip, while reducing lift. Splitter Blades are available in various applications and lengths and are CNC cut from high quality resin-impregnated birch material. Used by racers around the world, birch has stood the test of time and has continued to be a competitive and cost effective material for decades. All blades are bumper or lip profile specific and extend to the back of the bumper.
- CAD Designed & CNC Cut/Beveled
- 1/2" Thick Resin-Impregnated Birch
- 9 Ply Construction - Strong, Stiff, and Wear Resistant
- Beveled Edge & Sealed for optimal aerodynamics (No rubber or plastic trims)
- Cost Effective and easily replaceable
- Splitter lengths are measured from the center of the lowest part of the front bumper or lip.*
- CUSTOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE! Shippable sizes up to 73x25". Contact us!
- Front Splitter Blade
- Racebred Components Aluminum/Epoxy Logo Badge
DISCLAIMER: Example splitter blade rendering shown above. Design profiles will vary depending on application chosen. All splitters are designed with approximate lengths and can vary depending on frame, bumper, lip fitments. If an exact length is needed to meet class rules, please contact us for details. Splitters are manufactured for race use and may show some cosmetic imperfections due to a number of manufacturing processes involved. Splitter Blades are made-to-order and may take up to two weeks for production.* Depending on bumper design and splitter size, additional bracing with cables or rods may be required and is left to users discretion.
*Due to supply chain delays and raw material shortages, Splitter Blades are currently backordered for approximately 6-8 weeks. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for up to date information.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: All vehicle photos are tagged via social media or are user submitted and belong to their rightful owner. Racebred Components does not claim any photos posted.