Racebred Components Front Splitter Blades are designed to help increase front-end stability and grip, while reducing lift. Splitter Blades are available in various applications and lengths and are CNC cut from high quality resin-impregnated birch material. Used by racers around the world, birch has stood the test of time and has continued to be a competitive and cost effective material for decades. All blades are bumper or lip profile specific and extend to the back of the bumper.
- CAD Designed & CNC Cut/Beveled
- 1/2" Thick Resin-Impregnated Birch
- 9 Ply Construction - Strong, Stiff, and Wear Resistant
- Beveled Edge & Sealed for optimal aerodynamics (No rubber or plastic trims)
- Cost Effective and easily replaceable
- Splitter lengths are measured from the center of the lowest part of the front bumper or lip.*
- CUSTOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE! Shippable sizes up to 73x25". Contact us!
- Front Splitter Blade
- Racebred Components Aluminum/Epoxy Logo Badge