AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK - BUILT TO ORDER
When we began the design process of our Racebred Components 250RS Aluminum GT-Wing, we set out to produce an airfoil that was extremely efficient, offered exceptional downforce, and ultimately be accessible to racers across the board. Our 250RS Airfoil was designed utilizing CFD analysis and is extruded with aircraft grade 6061-T6 Aluminum. Coming in at only .2lbs per inch, our aluminum airfoils are a must for any grassroots racer. The 250RS GT-Wing is a low drag airfoil with high downforce and is offered stand alone as well as vehicle specific kits for direct bolt-on installation.
Our standalone 250RS GT-Wing Airfoil is perfect for those looking to mount the GT-Wing onto custom wing mounts or uprights.
- 17.5:1 Lift/Drag Ratio – High Downforce/Low Drag and extremely efficient!
- 250mm / 9.84” Chord
- 1800mm / 71” Maximum Length - Custom Widths Available (Contact Us)
- Direct Bolt-On Design can be mounted anywhere along the 71” span.
- .2lbs Per Inch
- 19 Adjustment Angles (1°-19°)
- 6061-T6 Extruded Aluminum Airfoil
- 6061-T6 Billet CNC Machined Aluminum Airfoil Brackets
- 6061-T6 Laser Cut Endplates
- Powder Coated Matte Black/Textured Black
- 250RS GT-Wing Airfoil
- Airfoil Brackets
- Class 10 Hardware
Please leave desired Airfoil Bracket Spacing in the notes section when ordering.