Racebred Components Quick Release Splitter Brackets were designed with functionality and convenience in mind. Loading your track car on and off the trailer can be a pain, so we've taken the headache out of installing and removing your splitter within seconds. Designed to allow compliance during impact, these brackets are manufactured to avoid excessive damage to your bumper, radiator support, or frame rails during an off-track excursion. Don't be fooled by overly stiff and rock-solid splitter mounts that can cause exponential damage during a crash - compliance is key and splitters should be considered disposable items.
- 3D CAD Designed
- Precision Laser Cut
- Installs onto existing OEM frame rail location*
- 4340 Steel Upper and Center Mount
- 5052 Aluminum Quick Release Splitter Bracket
- 4in of Height Adjustment to accommodate various bumper/lips
- Metric Zinc Coated Hardware
- Quick Release Pin for easy install and removal
- Durable Textured Gunmetal/Textured Black Powder Coat
- Fits 2005-2014 Mazda MX5 Miata
*Bracket mounting location will require drilling out pre-existing frame rail holes. Slight bumper trimming may also be required for optimal bracket fitment.